1) I have compiled the source by cmake for visual studio 12 (2013 ultimate)
2) Then I have built all the solutions in visual studio
And this 2 steps seems all right till here
So now could any one tell me by some details( or any sample in github) how to use it in my c++/Clr project? I wasn’t able to add it to my project, however I already adjusted the lib files and directory to my project configuration but it seems it is not working this way!
(1) Add the path of the fuzzylite headers folder to the INCLUDE_PATH (cannot remember the name for VS): C:\my-path\to\fuzzylite\fl
(2) Add the path of the fuzzylite library folder to the LIBRARY_PATH (again, cannot remember the name for VS): C:\my-path\to\fuzzylite\release\bin\
(3) Add the library to the linker: fuzzylite.dll
If you still have problems, please post specifically what errors you are seeing.